As part of the London 2012 Olympic Games, I was lucky enough to be a part of the Our Sporting Life cultural project. It’s aim was to create a series of 100 exhibitions across the UK exploring the country’s addiction to sport and our sporting heritage.
Our Sporting Life was created with the support of the British Olympic Association and British Paralympics Association.
I helped create a simple responsive website to showcase the project.
Our Sporting Life Henley was granted the London 2012 Inspire Mark from the London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympics Games. The London 2012 Inspire Mark recognises outstanding projects and events inspired by the Games to help deliver a lasting legacy across the UK.
- Competitive pitch and presentation
- Proposal writing, concept mock-ups, costings
- Design, Wireframing, UX/UI, creative direction, creative implementation
- Working closely with Technical Development Team
- Brand implementation
- General on-going project management
- Updates, maintenance, content additions